Many of us love to ride the Washington highways on our motorcycles. Motorcycle Insurance is what we do. Your bike is an extension of your personality, and that’s one reason why you customize it. We have the motorcycle insurance that can address the special needs of custom bike owners. We can insure most manufactures including Honda, Harley-Davidson, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, Suzuki, Victory, KTM, and more.
What kind of insurance should you consider for your custom bike?
- Additional Custom Parts and Equipment (ACPE)/Accessory coverage can be purchased for motorcycles less than 25 years old.
- Comprehensive and Collision coverage. This provides replacement for damage or loss to your bike and/or equipment.
- On certain motorcycles we can offer agreed value coverage.
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident including helmets and goggles.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you’re in an accident with someone who’s at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Liability insurance. Motorcycle liability insurance protects you in the event you injure someone or damage someone’s property, while driving your motorcycle.
All motorcycles on the road are required by law to have motorcycle insurance. Motorcycle insurance protects a motorcycle and its owner in the event of a loss. Have an annual insurance review. We can help you find the right combination of coverage and price, and we provide outstanding customer service.
Motorcycle insurance has your typical coverage plus it has some specialized coverage with which you may not be familiar. We represent many fine motorcycle companies.