The world is changing, and we understand the issues businesses face every day. There is constant competition for your customers, there are challenges in attracting and retaining top talent, and your cost of goods keeps going up. Part of your planning should include an annual business insurance review. Your business changes, and so do your exposures. Here are some of the major kinds of coverage found in most business insurance programs.
Commercial Business insurance
- Bodily Injury– Bodily injury to a third party.
- Property Damage– Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury– Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability– Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations– Liability arising out of products you sell or business operations and services conducted, excluding professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Management Liability – This might include cyber, employment, and professional liability coverage. Directors and officers liability also might fall under this category.
- Umbrella- Provides excess liability over primary auto and commercial liability policies.
- Pollution- Coverage for accidental release of pollutants.
Risk is a factor for whatever business you are in. We provide business insurance solutions to help you manage your risk, which keeps you in business.
This information is not intended to be a complete review of all available coverage. Please call our office and we will be happy to provide a review of your insurance program.
From complete packages for in-home businesses for as little as $195 per year to multi-million dollar enterprises, Craven Insurance has the experience and the markets to meet your needs. We work with start-up business, advising you on how to protect your fledgling enterprise while minimizing costs.