As an independent agent we can shop many auto insurance companies and bring you the best possible combination of price, coverage, and service. There are a number of things that we consider to help you get the best auto insurance for your needs.
- Taking advantage of low mileage drivers — Some auto insurance companies will give discounts if you drive less than a certain number of miles or drive less than a certain distance to work.
- Your vehicle will also determine your overall insurance costs — Some cars are more inviting for thieves, and some cars are more expensive to repair. It makes a lot of sense to do the adequate amount of research before you make your auto purchase.
- Does your insurance company know the exact vehicle you own? — Many manufacturers offer somewhat similar model names for vehicles but insurance costs may vary. Additionally, the difference between a two door and a four door, or providing the wrong model designation, can impact your auto insurance quote.
- Consider your deductibles — If you are a safe driver, you will, over time, save more money by raising your insurance deductible.
- Discounts offered — We check to make sure that you are benefiting from all the discounts offered.
At Craven Insurance we offer you the flexibility of shopping for and purchasing insurance on-line, over the phone or in person at one of our office locations. Whatever your choice you will be dealing with experienced licensed insurance agents that work for you, not for the insurance companies. And you can mix and match, get a quote on-line and then make a personal appointment with one of our agents to review your options.