Washington Personal Insurance Update
We often get asked the question, “When should I have my personal insurance reviewed?” Remember, if you bought your personal insurance online, you do not get a review, you are on your own. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. However, did you know that even subtle changes could have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Many life events might trigger a call to your personal insurance agent. It does not matter if you own or rent, these life situations require a change or update to your personal insurance.
- Have you bought or sold a car?
- Has your marital status changed?
- Is a parent now living with you?
- Do you work from home?
- Did you buy a boat, RV, or ATV?
- Did you change your address?
- Always let your insurance agent know if you install a pool or trampoline.
- Have you welcomed a new baby into the family?
- Did you acquire a dog that may be on the insurers watch list?
- Have you remodeled your home in a way that may increase your home value?
- Have you received a major inheritance?
- Do you have a new teen driver in the family?
Craven Insurance is a family owned, locally operated independent insurance agent and broker. As an independent insurance agent, we are able to provide the best possible insurance products and prices from a number of different insurance companies. We love our local Washington state communities in Whidbey Island and Lake Stevens, but we’re happy to provide coverage for you no matter where you are.