A Motorcycle Insurance Update
Are you shopping for the right combination of coverage, price, and service for your motorcycle insurance? Look no longer, let us shop for you. We have access to a number of very competitive motorcycle insurance companies. There are several things you can do to help reduce your motorcycle insurance costs.
Motorcycle Insurance Buying Tips
- Allow us to market your coverage and bring you options.
- Look into the many security devices available to you.
- Consider a higher deductible.
- Determine what coverage you need and do not need.
- Consider buying extra liability beyond your state’s minimum requirements to protect your assets.
- Maintain a good driving record.
- Bundle your motorcycle insurance with other policies carried by a single company.
- Some insurers offer what is called “lay-up insurance” during winter, when many drivers put their motorcycles away.
- Take safety courses. Many insurers offer discounts if drivers take motorcycle safety courses.
Craven Insurance is a family owned, locally operated independent insurance agent and broker. As an independent insurance agent, we are able to provide the best possible insurance products and prices from a number of different insurance companies. We love our local Washington state communities in Whidbey Island and Lake Stevens, but we’re happy to provide coverage for you no matter where you are!