An Auto Insurance Update
Everyone likes to get the best possible combination of price and coverage on their auto insurance. For the most part, your Whidbey Island auto insurance is based on your driving record and the type of vehicle insured. There are a few things you can control when it comes to purchasing auto insurance. Many insurers offer a variety of discounts that can affect your Whidbey Island auto insurance premium savings. Discounts may vary from insurer to insurer.
- Good student discount. For teen drivers, this can save hundreds of dollars. Typically, if your student maintains an A or B average, the discount will apply.
- Multi-policy discounts. Most insurance providers offer discounts to customers who carry more than one line of insurance with them.
- Drivers education courses. Many insurers offer discount if drivers have taken driver’s education courses.
- Military discount. Many insurers offer discounts for military service.
- Equipment discounts. If your vehicle has special safety equipment, you may be eligible for discounts.
Call our office for more information on how these discounts may apply to your situation. If you added any other personal items of value you may want to review your personal property limits to make sure you are covered correctly. Craven Insurance is a family owned, locally operated independent insurance agent and broker. As an independent insurance agent, we can provide the best possible insurance products and prices from a number of different insurance companies. We love our local Washington state communities in Whidbey Island and Lake Stevens, but we’re happy to provide coverage for you no matter where you are