A Whidbey Island personal insurance update
Spring is here and many of us are gearing up for many different kinds of activities that might lead to a claim. Your homeowner’s insurance is designed to protect yourself and your property from unforeseen injury and/or damage. However, remember that there are limitations with your homeowner’s insurance policy.
Spring and summer insurance risks
- Trampolines. If you own a trampoline you may want to call our office to make sure you are covered.
- Swimming pools. Many insurers will not cover swimming pools. Make sure you are covered, call us today.
- Renting out your home. If you have decided to rent your home while you are on vacation, you may not be covered. Most insurers exclude coverage for rental property.
- Watercraft. If you bought a boat or other kind of watercraft, you will need to add it to your policy.
- Foreign travel. If you are planning any foreign travel, you might want to consider special travel accident insurance.
- BBQ time. When you barbeque, make sure you keep the grill away from all structures. Limit alcohol use while you are barbequing.
Craven Insurance is a family owned, locally operated independent insurance agent and broker. As an independent insurance agent, we are able to provide the best possible insurance products and prices from a number of different insurance companies. We love our local Washington state communities in Whidbey Island and Lake Stevens, but we’re happy to provide coverage for you no matter where you are