A Personal Insurance update
All bike owners love to ride the open highways throughout Texas. As we get into the spring and summer, we will see even more bikes on the road. Texas motorcycle insurance is the best way to give you peace of mind when you’re on the road. Custom bikes are becoming more popular these days and these bikes need the right kind of motorcycle insurance.
We can provide the right combination of coverage, price and service for you and your motorcycle. Here are some of the different kind of motorcycle insurance you may need.
- Do you have a custom bike that needs special agreed value coverage? We can help.
- You may need to insure your safety apparel as well.
- We recommend that you carry liability insurance above the state minimum.
- Does your bike have special equipment? We can cover your special motorcycle equipment.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you’re in an accident with someone who’s at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
Motorcycle insurance protects the bike owner in the event of an accident or loss. We recommend you call us for a free motorcycle insurance review.
The use of the new sharing economy will most likely continue and may be a good way to make money. However, if you have an uninsured claim, the cost may be much greater. Be aware that using these services may increase your risk of loss. Craven Insurance is a family owned, locally operated independent insurance agent and broker. As an independent insurance agent, we can provide the best possible insurance products and prices from a number of different insurance companies. We love our local Washington state communities in Whidbey Island and Lake Stevens, but we’re happy to provide coverage for you no matter where you are