When was the last time you reviewed your personal insurance coverage? Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our personal insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Insurance “To Do” List
- Review my home and auto insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Consider increasing my umbrella coverage
- Check my credit score
- Get a quote for earthquake insurance
- Consider an alarm system
- Clean my gutters
- Have I replaced all the batteries in my smoke detectors?
- Does my independent agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
- Consider increasing my auto deductibles on my older vehicles
- Make sure I have identity theft insurance
- Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
- Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
Have there been any of the following changes in my life situations? If so you may need to have your insurance adjusted to make sure you have the correct coverage.
- Bought a new car or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
- New purchase of guns, jewelry or art
- Child headed off to college
- Child over the age of 26
- Purchased second home
- Plan foreign travel
- Started a home based business
The use of the new sharing economy will most likely continue and may be a good way to make money. However, if you have an uninsured claim, the cost may be much greater. Be aware that using these services may increase your risk of loss. Craven Insurance is a family owned, locally operated independent insurance agent and broker. As an independent insurance agent, we can provide the best possible insurance products and prices from a number of different insurance companies. We love our local Washington state communities in Whidbey Island and Lake Stevens, but we’re happy to provide coverage for you no matter where you are