Many people think insurance can be a little dry. Well we want to help change that. Here are some interesting insurance facts you may not have thought of.
· Starbucks pays more for employee health insurance than it pays for coffee.
· Although the concept of insurance can be traced back to ancient civilizations, the first known insurance contract was signed in 1347 in Genoa, Italy.
· Did you know a few homeowner policies provide coverage for Kidnap and Ransom?
· The most expensive insurance policy in the world belongs to the American director Steven Spielberg, his life was insured for $ 1.2 billion.
· Your driving record can predict how long you will live. Research shows people with no tickets or accidents live longer on average regardless of the type of death.
· Your home insurance probably covers volcano and meteor damage
· If a tree from your property falls and damages your neighbor’s fence, whose insurance do you think pays for the damage? Do you think it would be your insurance or your neighbor’s insurance? It’s your neighbor’s insurance. Why? The reason is that this is considered an Act of God. Unless you were aware the tree was in danger of falling, it’s your neighbor’s insurance that is on the hook.
We are committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
Our agency truly values the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.
Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals are here to assist to protect you and your loved ones for years to come. With a vast knowledge of our many carriers, we are equipped to shop for the best policy to suit your needs. Our job is to help you navigate through the sea of policy options and clarify any questions or concerns you may have along the way. We’ve successfully served hundreds of customers and are determined to treat each individual with respect and compassion. Shopping for insurance can be difficult, but our staff does the work for you. Maintain your peace of mind knowing that our insurance professionals have your back.