We are living in a new world, and it requires a new way of thinking about summer activities. Many large events have been cancelled, and vacation plans have changed, but you can still have a great time with your family and friends this summer.
Social Distancing Fun:
· Camp in your own back yard
· Travel to the beach if it is open
· Take a hike
· Take a picnic to a lake
· Enjoy an outside movie night
· Host a virtual game night
· Go fishing
· Update your backyard
· Complete home improvement projects
· Wear a mask if it required
· Wash your hands
· Maintain social distance. As you go about your life and errands, do your best to keep a distance of 6 feet
Who knows how long we will have to practice social distancing during the pandemic, but at least with these suggestions, you can still have fun while maintaining your six-foot bubble.