We recommend asking your agent a series of questions to better understand what your insurance covers and does not cover.
· Do I need a personal umbrella? What does it cover? What limit should I have?
· I drive for a ride-share company. How am I covered?
· What is replacement cost coverage, and why is it important?
· What happens if I rent a car and go both domestically and abroad? What coverage would my insurance have?
· My homeowners' deductible, what is it? How would it be waived? When did I most recently file a homeowners claim?
· What would happen if my house was destroyed completely? Could I instead use the cash value of my policy?
· My house is old. Would my insurance pay to rebuild my house to current building codes, or would I be responsible for that cost?
· I have a wine collection; how is that covered?
· I just constructed an outdoor kitchen, is this automatically covered? If not, what do I need to do?
· Can I receive any credits for combining my home and auto insurance together?
· What is flood insurance exactly? Or an earthquake occurrence? Does my insurance cover these incidents? If not, should I add coverage?
· I employ a housekeeper. What if they had a work-related injury?
· Am I potentially liable for their lost wages and rehabilitation? What if I'm sued by my employee?
· What if I misplace my jewelry?
· I serve on boards for both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. Will a claim made against me be covered by my own insurance?
· How much would my automobile be worth if it were a total loss? How, if at all, would the deductible apply?
· I recently started a home business. Does my homeowner's insurance provide any coverage?
· When should I include my kids in my auto insurance policy? When should they be removed?
· What happens if a sewer or drain inside my house backs up? I believe I am protected, but am I?
Give us a call today; we would be happy to help you better understand your insurance coverage.
Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals are here to assist to protect you and your loved ones for years to come. With a vast knowledge of our many carriers, we are equipped to shop for the best policy to suit your needs. Our job is to help you navigate through the sea of policy options and clarify any questions or concerns you may have along the way. We’ve successfully served hundreds of customers and are determined to treat each individual with respect and compassion. Shopping for insurance can be difficult, but our staff does the work for you. Maintain your peace of mind knowing that our insurance professionals have your back.