The Coronavirus Will Have An Impact The United States
The Centers for Disease Control recently stated that the Coronavirus will have an impact in the United States. People who contracted the Wuhan virus have reported symptoms that include fever, chills, headaches, difficulty breathing, and a sore throat. Now is a good time to start thinking about how you might protect yourself and your family from contracting this virus.
The World Health Organization and the CDC recommend that you take the usual precautions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if your hands are not clean.
· Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
· Clean surfaces you often touch.
· Stay home from work, school, and public areas if you are sick.
· Check with your doctor if you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, and tell your doctor about any recent travels.
· Avoid eating raw or undercooked meat or animal organs.
· If you are visiting live markets in areas that have recently had new coronavirus cases, avoid contact with live animals and surfaces they may have touched.
Our service is top class. We make finding affordable insurance easy. We shop the market for the provider with the lowest price to fit your needs. We will do our best to start saving you money today.
Gain some peace of mind. Let us save you time so you can spend it doing what you enjoy. We can save you money to put towards your future.
Click to Contact Us Now