Why selecting your agent is more important than selecting your insurance company
Many buyers of home insurance, auto insurance, business insurance, or motorcycle insurance don’t spend enough time selecting their agent. But they should. Personal or business insurance agents are your advocate in all areas of the insurance buying process. Your agent is also there to help you if, and when, you have a claim.
We don’t work for any one insurance company. We have access to many markets, giving us the ability to shop your account and search the market for the best option for you.
Traits of Effective Insurance Agents
· They have licensed and experienced staff. Our staff completes regular training on all the insurance products you need.
· People skills. Your agent should be able to listen to you and then deliver solutions to meet your needs.
· Your agent should educate you. A good agent will take the time to educate you on how insurance works and make sure all your questions are answered.
· Locally owned. It is always better to buy personal insurance and business insurance through a local agent. You can stop by our office anytime and meet the team that services your account.
· Great customer service. If you ever have a question about your insurance, you should be able to call your agent and get an answer. Your agent should recommend new products that protect you for loss, like identity theft insurance.
· Your agent should provide a variety of products.You should also be able to get a better deal by handling most, or all, of your home insurance, auto insurance and RV insurance needs through one agency.
As an independent insurance agent we are very knowledgeable about all the companies that exist in the marketplace. We know which companies have the best track record when it comes to pleasing their policy holders. We can narrow your options down and help you choose between the best insurance companies in the market.
Currently with offices on Whidbey Island and Lake Stevens, Washington, we are expanding into the rest of the Western United States. Our roots remain deep and strong, protecting the assets of you, our valued client.